Destiny and magic are just an unpowered thing hidden in each man.

terça-feira, 8 de novembro de 2011

Just fucking change

Before I forget, you have to know, and I have to ask for you to always remember, that one thing between me and you will never change, that my love for you will ever exist, no matter what happens. 


I just don't know what I had in mind, I just don't know how I could do it with US. Thats unfortunately is not us anymore. But only God can know how I wanted that we be back again.

You can hate me, you can loathe me, can say shits about me, but really, I don't care, not anymore. I just wanted that you forgive me. For all the shits I had done. 

A lot of people already told me to give up of it. To go to another. I'm trying, but its really not easy... When you love someone, when you really love someone, the most difficult thing, after see this person sad, is have to see the person and know that you can't have a hug of her, can't have a kiss, a just fucking phrase, that used to change your whole day, just that "I love you" or "You're my angel". It always changed my day. From sometimes, a piece of shit day, to a Wonderfull day.

As Shakespeare already said, "Love is when you have all reasons to give up of a person, and don't give up." I think its what I feel, but don't want to feel.


REALLY DON'T WANT TO FEEL IT, AND I THINK, IM STOP FEELING IT. SO, IM JUST FUCKING GOING TO ANOTHER ADVENTURE. ;D


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Tradutor